Skip to content
- One of the first italian manufacturers of complex metallic parts in Additive Manufacturing (AM), based on the SLM (selective laser melting) technology.
- Design, analysis, manufacturing and certification of complex metallic parts.
- Topological optimization of structures, with step-by-step transition between micro-structures, both anthropomorphic and reticular.
- Post-production treatments, inspections, dimensional controls and overall validation.
- Used metals: aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum-nickel.
- Manufacturing of polymeric parts by 3-D printing, based on FFF technology and Roboze one 400+ system.
- Polymeric materials used: Carbon Peek, Peek, Polieterimmide (Ultem TM AM9085F), Carbon PA, ABS-ESD.